It is with great remorse that I inform you all of the sad news of something that happened to someone very dear to us all.
Last night, at approximately 8:42 pm, the Energizer Bunny, after going, and going, and going for so long, unfortunately passed away.
Upon completion of the autopsy early this morning, the chief medical examiner reported the cause of death as acute cardiac arrest induced by sexual over-stimulation..
Apparently, someone had put Mr. Bunny's batteries in backwards and he kept coming, and coming, and coming.....
Contributed by: Lim Kim Wai
[ Drop me a note | Give me feedback | Page Me ]
Kuah Wee Khai, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1997