Another 50 Fun Things to Do in an Elevator
See also 60 Funs Things to Do in an Elevator
- Give each passenger a round of applause as they enter or leave.
- Blow spit balls at the ceiling.
- Hum the theme from Mission Impossible with yours eyes darting around the elevator.
- Have a seizure.
- Jump up when the elevator reaches a stop.
- Dress as a clergy member of the opposite sex.
- Offer a bite of your fresh tangerine to everyone coming on board.
- Read a book upside down.
- Make SURE the emergency phone is working.
- Try to purchase an article of clothing from the person next to you.
- Untie one shoe, then tie the other. Repeat.
- Ask someone to take your temperature, then turn around.
- Tell the passengers not to worry. The bomb won't go off for at least another two minutes.
- Eat jello through a straw.
- Ask them what floor they are heading toward, then press the wrong button.
- Scratch yourself.
- Collect an elevator tax.
- Recite poetry in monotone.
- Attempt to hypnotize the other passengers.
- Tell everyone about the hidden rooftop penthouse belonging to the mob.
- Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
- Pray to Budda.
- Lick gummy bears and stick them to things (the walls, the buttons, the passengers, etc.).
- When the doors open, pretend you did it with your mind.
- Ask everyone what they made for their side dish.
- Place police tape (CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS) on the inside of the doors.
- Hug yourself.
- Wear complete SCUBA gear, then offer your buddy hose to the other passengers.
- Tap dance.
- Clutch your stomach and gasp.
- Pick your nose.
- Tell everyone about your love life.
- Preach about the end of the world.
- Give each passenger a ticket and remind them that door prize drawing is in half an hour.
- Play dead.
- Offer hitman services.
- Make farm noises.
- Blow your nose without a hanky.
- Walk in circles. Change directions when you hit a passenger.
- Perform the Hamlet soliloquy. When a new passenger enters, start over again.
- Wear a ski mask and carry an axe.
- Greet everyone with a smile and a handshake, then ignore them.
- Play patty-cake with the door.
- Open a lemonade stand.
- Count down from 100,000 out loud.
- Go into extreme detail explaining how you were trapped in an elevator once for two days.
- Wear a Santa suit... in June.
- Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
- Mumble autistically about the possibilities of elevator accidents.
- Hum the theme to Speed.
Subject: Elevator Humor
Date: Thursday, 23 April 1998 0:57
After the first list surfaced, I came up with these in my office.
The only prove I have that they are mine is the fact that I worked for the
government at the time, so what else did I have to do? Enjoy.
Noyes Richey III