Bitter men say the cutest things
- I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
- It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
- Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was damned near impossible.
- A man complaining to a friend: "I had it all - money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of
a beautiful woman... then... pow! It was all gone!"
"What happened?" asked the friend.
"Ahhhh ... my wife found out ..."
- Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight.
Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.
- How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.
- A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, "Martha, pack up your things! I just won the California lottery!"
Martha responds excitedly, "Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?!"
The man responds, "I don't care ... just so long as you're out of the house by noon!"
- Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful.
- I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months -- I don't like to interrupt her.
- A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle.
- If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?
- A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he's finished.
From: K W Lim
! ()_() /\o.MuGeN PoWeR.o/\!
! (@ @) firstname.lastname@example.org!
!ooO--'U'--Ooo TiS iS ThE BeGiNNiNg!